Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Never In My House, Vol. 1

A new series wherein I will post pictures and links to some of the wackiest stuff I find on Etsy. And believe me, it's not like I go digging for it.

---------------------

From Dink70's Etsy shop: "This cute AirFreshner Doll fits the Renuzit air freshener underneath dress and is perfect for brightening up any office or room."
(Perfect for brightening up any office or room? Seriously, enough with the glue.)

Available @ Etsy

From BeeLuckyLady's Etsy shop: A solution to dress up your dish soap bottle!
(I didn't realize my dish soap bottle needed dressing up. I mean, she didn't even make the damn bottle a shirt or pants! Apple coated scandal!)
Available @ Etsy

From KinkyCrochet's Etsy Shop: "These pillows make great gifts for that person that has everything. They are also great for resting your neck on."
(Does my chiropractor approve? She should consider working out a deal with Brookstone, no?)

Available @ Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails