Thursday, December 6, 2007

Festive Holiday Math

Dear Holiday Bakers,

In the mood for a little minty crunch atop your favorite baked goods and candies this holiday season? No doubt you are! I realize that we're all busy, so don't think for a second that I don't have your best interest in mind. Williams & Sonoma has you fooled, though. I mean, I love them just as much as the next cooking supply store, chock full o' pots, pans, knives and bakeware. I also love that they diversify and include baking kits, sauces and salsas too!

But what I don't understand is why they think consumers are stupid. I'll do the math for you.

A Hammer
+
Some Pent Up Aggression (from work, maybe?)
+
A Box of Candy Canes (probably $1 at your local grocery store)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
about $1 (right?)

This little jar of wonderment and joy:EQUALS $10 (not including tax & shipping).

If you want peppermint candy sprinkles this year, call me. I'm offering a one time only deal. A whole jar of broken bits FOR FREE.

Love,
The Disgruntled Gay Housewife

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails