Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

(note: I was inspired by kdiddy)





If you're lucky enough to find love in this lifetime, I say you better love with every ounce of your being. And though I don't say it often on this blog, I've found my love. I say this with every confidence in the fact that this is the person who is supposed to be next to me on the front porch when we're old and gray, laughing and telling stories, holding hands and being sweet. This person completes me in a way that I never knew I needed to be completed. We hold each other up, challenge one another, laugh like it keeps us alive and share the sweetest, most tender love comprehensible. So, I love you E. Yes, you. With everything I have.


I hope that you all are lucky enough to have a Valentine this year. If you don't have another, then make sure you love yourself. Loving yourself is, after all, the path to welcoming love in from everywhere/one else.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. AWW! You're right, you know, about all of that. I love you and E tremendously, and I love the way you love each other. It makes me smile. Like this :)

    xo,

    Bucko

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails