Monday, February 4, 2008

Sale Sale Sale!

Happy Monday everyone!

As sad as I was/am to have missed Crafts & Kisses, I still feel like there's time to squeeze in some pre-Valentine's Day shopping. I've added some really fantastic and sassy new designs to my shop, too, so this is a perfect time to announce my:


Monday (today, 2.4.08) through Monday (2.11.08) everything in my shop will be 30% off. Simply select the items you're interested in, leave your PayPal address in the "Notes to Seller" field and I will send you a revised invoice. If you'd prefer to purchase something but you don't use PayPal, let me know in the Notes to Seller field and I'll get in touch.

This is a great opportunity to get a pair of earrings for yourself, a friend or your luvah just in time for Valentine's Day...all at a fantastic price! Please e-mail me* if you have any questions!


----
* oh.meaghan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails