Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And they were lined with gold...

FIRSTLY, I changed my feed back to full syndication. There was only one voice of petulance, so I figured that I might as well make my one (ok, three) reader(s) happy. If there are other readers, well GOLLY GEE, I didn't know you were there. Speak up once in a while, folks!



click the image to go to the Crocs.com listing

IN OTHER NEWS, my sweetie bought me a pair of Crocs Celeste shoes last night and I'm in Foot Heaven. These things are the bounciest, most supportive, funkiest shoes I've owned in long long time. I did not get any of the colors shown above...rather, I picked up a sexy drabby chocolate. Crocs have once again wowed me with their wonderousity. And to all the Crocs Haters...may you be blessed with bunions and smooshed toes.

Coming soon to this here blog: Posts about wineware, barware and ideas for Mother's Day (in advance...go me!).

2 comments:

  1. Yay! And I actually came! And I loved your shoes today (which probably surprises me more than it surprises you...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for full syndication!! When it went back to not full syndication I figured there must be a reason and I didn't want to bug you about it, again :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails