Thursday, April 3, 2008

See that broom up there? I'm spring cleaning.


While I was convalescing today in my bed...waiting for my cheeks to shrink in size (from pumpkin to softball, essentially)...I looked over at my crafty storage area and lamented the fact that my jewelry just hasn't moved in months. And I haven't really been trying either. So rather than continuing to make more things that don't sell, I'm going to try to clear out my shop and focus on trying some new things BEFORE I start filling my shop with knick knacks, which is what I consider a lot of my inspirationless jewelry creations.

This is where you come in. GO BUY MY SHIT! I'm having a 50% off sale on a lot of things! Right now, 43 items are marked for quick sale. So instead of getting yourself one pair, buy two! Buy yourself something, and then one for your BFF. Get one for that nice lady in the apartment downstairs, or for the woman who works the desk at your apartment complex. Send your cousin Petunia a Happy Spring gift, or your gay brother something to wear to a party. Just do me a favor and clear me out!

Ultimately, if this stuff doesn't sell, I have some secret plans. But I'm not going to tell you what they are until some things move on out. Ready, break!

1 comment:

  1. I found you by clicking over from DGM and I can't believe I havent been reading you before. You're funny.

    Love your Etsy stuff too. I have not a crafty bone in my body, but have recently taken up knitting, so I understand the clutter issue. I have yarn everywhere now.

    Oh...and I'm with you on the Crocs thing by the way. People can just go take a flying leap with their blisters for all I care. I love my Crocs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails