Friday, August 15, 2008

Look Ma! I'm in the paper!


A few weeks ago, I got an e-mail from a local gay journalist completely excited to have found my blog. She was writing a story about the recent cupcake fad through the lense of lesbians getting back to domesticity. Naturally, my blog makes sense.

So after a brief e-mail Q&A and a promise to send me the link when it was published, I waited patiently. Today's the day, kids! I'm in the news!

Check out my Washington Blade article here! (That's not me in the photograph.)

So much pressure now. I'm actually going to have to write substantive blog posts. Oh, the horror. :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a great article! I read Cupcakes Take the Cake and had no idea one of the blog's authors was bi. I wish they'd interviewed me-- I used to work as a baker at one of DC's cupcakeries.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails