Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Local Business Alert!


I just wanted to shout out to Three Potato Four out in Reston, Virginia...a hop-skip from my hometown of Chantilly, VA and not far from where I'm moving, either. They have an amazing website dedicated to the sale and resale of some amazing vintage and (what I perceive to be...) repro-vintage/modern finds, including lovely papergoods AND a fantastic kids section. They also keep track of their shop and life in a more literary/pictorial manner in their blog...um, those kids are the MOST ADORABLE. I can't wait to sit down and spend some time checking everything out (um, specifically this Crush crate...WANT), and then probably spending a few clams decking my new home out in fancy NoVA style.

1 comment:

  1. hey do you know any place that sells vintage lookin (like cooper font) iron-on lettering? the selections at craft chains are pretty bobo. sometimes these can be rustled up in bargain bins at thrift stores, but that's pretty hit or miss.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails