Sunday, November 23, 2008

Before I hit the hay...

I just wanted to show off a picture of my newly completed CRAFT NOOK! We worked like crazy this weekend getting the new apartment in tip-top shape, including boxes unpacked, laundry finished, dining room chairs purchased and built AND the organizational tools needed to make my crafty nook fanfreakintastic!

So...here it is! Arrows and notes point to the more interesting parts. Oh, and pardon the crappy quality of the picture. I think I was shaking with excitement.

Click to embiggen.

2 comments:

  1. Can you PLEASE pop a benadryl and do this at my house??? I will give you supplies. And feed you. And take you to the Emergency Room when you have an asthma attack from all of my pets.

    Your nook looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! Craft on, sista! You are so good when it comes to decorating and organizing.

    After living here for 3 months, I finally kicked my place into shape this weekend. I bought a comfy chair for a reading nook (nooks are the BEST) and a kitchen table! Woo! I'll have to post a picture on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails