Monday, November 3, 2008

Good Morning!

So kids...I've finally moved! While it wasn't without common trials and tribulations (freight elevator was stuck on the 7th floor, we needed it on the Lobby level and we lived on the 3rd, moving truck had wacky alignment and made backing up virtually impossible, and so on), we did it. FINALLY. The fire alarm going off at 10pm last night didn't even bother me! Oh, and pictures forthcoming of my brand new fancy crafting nook!

While I get my Etsy sale organized this morning, I'd like to ask you, my [limited] readership to hop on over here and say hello. I haven't figured out how to track feed subscribers using Google Analytics, so I really have no idea how many people read my blog, just people who visit it directly. If you have a spare moment, leave me a comment and tell me what you like and don't like about Queering Domesticity.

And keep your eyes open for news involving my forthcoming pre-holiday insanity sale on Etsy.

xo!

2 comments:

  1. I could do without the pop quizzes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pop quizzes?

    Your pseudoephedrine is making you loopy, Nicole. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails