Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Weblog Awards - I just nominated myself

I nominated myself for a Weblog Award...Best LGBT blog and Best Hidden Gem (low Technorati rating). To be honest, while my blog is not outwardly gay-gay-gay, all the time, with blinking lights and rainbow flags, I do my best to write about and think about domestic life, crafting and all things through a queer lense. And because of that, I think I would be a valuable addition to the list of nominees. I don't exactly know, or care, what a Weblog award does, beyond increase traffic. And I would love to increase traffic to my blog. Not because I have targeted advertising, because I don't, but because I would love to have a really hearty audience and a constant stream of comments and opinions. It will also probably help inform my posts and increase my writing.

Anyhoo...if you'd like to second the nomination I gave myself, head on over and click the small green circle with the + in it, next to my comment. Otherwise look for more information from me when the voting process commences. And if you're reading this, thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. a 'blog' is an abbreviation for weblog, thats what a weblog does

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, yeah. I missed a word there. I'm quite familiar with what a blog does, as well as a weblog. I intended to write "weblog award".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails