Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ginger Bucks!

I've added a new section to my Etsy shop...ginger bucks! These are my own version of a gift certificate. I'm really proud of the photos and the general marketing presentation I've created. They're redeemable at any time, and they don't expire so long as I'm in business. They're a great way to let your friends and loved ones pick out their own design rather than mulling over the multitude of divine choices endlessly.

I've devised a whole plan too for managing these. It'll require some more bookkeeping and organization, but I hope the rewards will be plentiful. I'll have some available at Rock 'n' Shop too so that people who live a cash-only lifestyle can purchase them and use them online without the need for a credit card or Paypal. I'm a genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails