Friday, February 20, 2009

"I think I just found a dangerous place."

That's what I just said to Em, upon discovering HeyYoYo via Etsy's Storque blog. Currently the proprietor of HeyYoYo has 111 tempting and outrageously awesome vintage and vintage-inspired novelty items for sale, including cupcake liners, sprinkles and toppers.

There is really no way for me to adequately link to all the incredible amazingness that is this shop, but I will give you a small taste. Friends and loved ones...BEWARE! If you ask me to make you baked treats for a celebratory occasion, one of these might be on top of it or wrapped around it!


2 comments:

  1. oh my, these are most awesome!!

    *holly/misshawklet

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think I HAVE to have those deer and beer can cupcake toppers. Great tip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails