Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine's Day Sale & Special @ oh ginger

I wouldn't be my true lovey-dovey self (ha ha ha...that's an exaggeration, I fully admit it) if I didn't extend a little love to my nearest and dearest fans this Valentine's Day season. As I've said before, Valentine's Day is the one day each year when everyone is granted a special dispensation to love cheesily and in bright pink and red. And I kind of feel like the most important love we should celebrate on this day, which commemorates a miniature diapered adult shooting arrows into butts, is the love we have for ourselves. Yeah, I said it.

So here's your chance, ladies and gents, to love yourselves AND buy some fantastic jewelry. I'm offering a 30% off discount to anyone who shops at oh ginger between today and February 11th (that's next Wednesday). Pick out your favorite danglies, proceed to checkout but don't pay quite yet! I'll send you a revised invoice with the discounted price and you can pay me using that.

The incentive, really though, is not the discount. See, the gift of song is more precious and inspiring than any felt bead on an antiqued brass chain. And because I know that, and I have an iTunes library that exceeds 7,000 songs, I said to myself, "UM, why the hell can't I make all of these fabulous people a mix tape [CD] that will last forever and ever?!" So, get this, I DID. And with your purchase at oh ginger, you'll receive a complimentary copy of my special edition oh ginger mix, honey baby sweetie sugarpie. That pretty red image is the cover, a'course!

Here's an idea of what you'll find in my shop:



If you don't like danglies, or don't have the cash to purchase anything right now, but still want this sweet-ass mix to call your own, just shoot me an e-mail and we'll make special arrangements for you. Yes, I'm the Love Doctor, and you've got a fever.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard only cowbell cures a fever. Can you confirm or deny this rumor?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails