Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update: New stuff @ oh ginger

Happy Sunday! I added a few new things to the Etsy shop this afternoon, including my most recent shot-in-the-dark creative idea...incorporating rik rak (ricrak, ric rak, rickrack...so many different spellings!) into jewelry. So check out the shop and let me know what you think! Feedback is always welcome and appreciated.

Oh, also! Thanks to all the feedback about my little embroidered pictures. I'm planning on adding them to the shop when I have restocked...I managed to give away most of them to loved ones, as per my usual fantastically profitable business strategy.

Off to prep for the GIVEAWAY! Please make sure you check back for my giveaway post which should go live Wednesday April 1st at 9am! It's a collection of wonderful crafty bits from my favorite crafty sellers, crafty friends and a few things handmade by me and not yet available to the public! Ooo!

Etsy
Buy Handmade
ohginger

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what rik rak is, but I must --- and will --- have some.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails