Friday, March 6, 2009

Weekend: More for less

Hope y'all have a happy weekend! I may or may not post over the weekend, but since I posted the hell out of this week I'm giving myself a special dispensation if I get distracted or lazy. Go forth and take care of yourself, though, using Pink of Perfection's 12 Ideas for Recession-Proof Fun This Weekend!

"Learn something new. Do you ever wonder about the Mayans? Or do you wish you knew more about quilting circles or Imperial Russian traditions from the 19th century? Me too. Go to the library and pull out a book on a topic you know nothing about. Read for thirty minutes. If you’re entranced, check it out. If you’re bored to tears, put it back.

Bake scones. Because they’re delicious."

They really are teh yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails