Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oh, yawn: The weekend's over

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I was busy up in Baltimore helping my best family move and trying not to impose my neurotic, control-freak, organizationally hyper-focused tendencies on anyone...unless it was solicited. It all turned out ok, I think.

Right before we shipped out for Charm City, I made these two necklaces which are now up in the shop! Please visit, enjoy the rest of your Sunday (I'm watching The Tudors!!) and I'll see you tomorrow.


Don't forget to tell your friends about the giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Ruth

    http://besttoddler.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails