Monday, November 2, 2009

Framing impermanence.

From top left, clockwise:
Chalkboard Sticker Frame (also available in rectangle) - $6.95
Pin-Up Frame by MollaSpace (in black, white or clear) - $28
Taylor & Wood Frames Wallpaper (per roll) - $40
Exhibit Your Art Pad (sticky notes) - $12

Sometimes I find myself spinning around in circles in my living space, wondering if what I've put in a frame here and there is just right or perfectly suited to the space or my temperament at the moment. While I often admire people that can decide on something and stick with it, I'm also given to whims and flights of fancy. There is a certain freedom in impermanence and flying by the seat of your pants. The frame finds featured in this post help facilitate that - they are all flexible and full of potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails