Wednesday, November 11, 2009

QuicKutz Letterpress Machine

Paper Source stores nationwide will be hosting free holiday demonstrations and "make & take" workshops this coming Saturday and Sunday, November 14th and 15th*. Though just about everything about Paper Source is fabulous, the best part about these workshops is that they will include an exclusive opportunity to see and potentially use the latest addition to their line: the QuicKutz Letterpress Machine!

This letterpress machine is a home-crafter's dream come true. Create greeting cards, scrapbook pages and accents, merchandising accessories and even business cards with your own special touch! It is reasonably priced, though I can't speak to it's usability or quality just yet, at $149.95 and fits onto any table top. The price also includes an array of accessories that really make the deal even sweeter: letterpress tool, Epic 6 machine, clear packing mat with packing sheet, ink brayer, ink base, black letterpress ink, letterpress paper (10 sheets of A2 flat), paper positioning guides, printing plates, printing plate adhesive. Paper Source also has a few printing plates and ink selections to choose from, and I'm sure more are on the way!

If you've tried the QuicKutz, let me know in the comments! I'm off to write Santa a letter.

* Remember, supplies are limited and available on a first come first serve basis, so get there early!

6 comments:

  1. I can't even have words for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO GETTING THIS! too bad they aren't shipping them out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trolling the Internet trying to find comments on this Letterpress machine and I found your blog. I haven't used the Quikcutz Letterpress machine, but I have seen it in action at a demo at the scrapbooking store Arcivers. It's way cool! You'll love it when you see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having problems with it not creating all my image. Is hat becaue I am using my CB. The sales rep said you don't need to but the Quickkutz machine just the intro kit which I did. I don't want to spend more money on another machine. Help

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a demonstration of this machine at a scrapbook store. As cool as it seemed, I am not convinced enough to spend over $100 on the whole system. The design plates used to make an impression on the paper are made of a stiff plastic and not metal. The plastic plate at the store had congealed to the plastic board and was coming off in pieces. Very not impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails